Author Topic: 1992 Mitsubishi Strada (quad cab turbo diesel pickup)  (Read 13908 times)

MacrocabPOWERram

• I'm new here!
Re: 1992 Mitsubishi Strada (quad cab turbo diesel pickup)
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2018, 06:55:42 PM »
Fogs: I found what appears to be an exact version (probably off the same line) of the Explorer Procomp HID fog light, complete with swappable yellow lenses. They are coming from HK so I'll have to wait a bit, but they cost a third of my dollars compared to the Procomps.

Are the fog lights 7 or 9 inch lights? Just curious as Id like to purchase some.

IncorpoRatedX

• Not really the
  • Administrator
  • I'm big in Japan.
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2018, 10:40:02 PM »
This rig is now sold. An enthusiast family is driving it from here back to Michigan. They have multiple Mighty Maxes so this one is a holy grail for them. Its so nice to see it go to folks who appreciate it. I will miss it...

Michigan you say? Are they on the forum? I hope they cover their trip back to the mitten and I really hope I see it on the streets when I'm roaming around there this year.

PajEvo

• "The Canadian"
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2018, 04:45:51 PM »
Fogs: I found what appears to be an exact version (probably off the same line) of the Explorer Procomp HID fog light, complete with swappable yellow lenses. They are coming from HK so I'll have to wait a bit, but they cost a third of my dollars compared to the Procomps.

Are the fog lights 7 or 9 inch lights? Just curious as Id like to purchase some.

I believe they are 9 inch? I'll have to check. Is this Judah by chance? I'm afraid they are going to be too deep to run on my next rig. :( I'd sell them for I dunno... $65USD? That's quite a bit less than I paid. Only ran them for a couple of weeks before switching back to the OEM lights after I decided to sell the pickup.... just a thought?

PajEvo

• "The Canadian"
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2018, 04:48:14 PM »
Here's a pic of them on the truck:

MacrocabPOWERram

• I'm new here!
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2018, 08:59:24 PM »

[/quote]

I believe they are 9 inch? I'll have to check. Is this Judah by chance? I'm afraid they are going to be too deep to run on my next rig. :( I'd sell them for I dunno... $65USD? That's quite a bit less than I paid. Only ran them for a couple of weeks before switching back to the OEM lights after I decided to sell the pickup.... just a thought?
[/quote]

Yeah it is Judah. Just saw this post now and purchased a set of lights. Otherwise I wouldve bought them.

Michigan you say? Are they on the forum? I hope they cover their trip back to the mitten and I really hope I see it on the streets when I'm roaming around there this year.
[/quote]

Congrats on sale, Phil
;D

I am on the forum. Im located in south central MI. Judah smith on the FB montero pages.

MacrocabPOWERram

• I'm new here!
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2018, 09:02:09 PM »
This rig is now sold. An enthusiast family is driving it from here back to Michigan. They have multiple Mighty Maxes so this one is a holy grail for them. Its so nice to see it go to folks who appreciate it. I will miss it...

Im also just learning how to use this forum as well. So bear with me.  :D