Author Topic: Mitsubishi Dealer Parts Price Match!  (Read 2271 times)

BayMonty

Mitsubishi Dealer Parts Price Match!
« on: August 07, 2017, 04:54:45 PM »
I was about to purchase parts from one of the many Mitsubishi discount parts websites to save money. I decided to call into my local Mitsubishi dealer to see if they'd price match the website...surprisingly, they did. Parts from the website would have been about $480 compared to $660 at dealer  and about $40 shipping. The dealer lowered their price to match the parts + shipping cost. The parts manager also said to be cautious with ordering parts from these sites as people have received parts in Mitsubishi boxes and labeled plastic bags, but the parts themselves were not factory OEM. Not sure if he was just saying that to say it, but something to think about.

Crumb

Re: Mitsubishi Dealer Parts Price Match!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 08:42:25 PM »
 Our local dealer does the same, It's always worth trying. The other thing it does is support your local dealer, every little bit helps.

MrGalantguy

• Yes...I own Galants
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 08:38:02 AM »
I have been buying all my OEM mitsu parts from my local dealer for my Galants and all my other Mitsus I have owned and Mitsus in the family. The parts guys know me by name and usually will give me wholesale pricing on parts if I buy multiple in a single order.

-1998 Montero (Winter package & Adjustable suspension)
-2002 Montero Limited
-1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000
-1996 Galant 4G64t 5spd
Owner of: Nostalgic JDM
Facebook: Nostalgic JDM
Business Instagram: @nostalgic_jdm407
Personal Instagram: @itsaboutfam

BottomFeeder

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 03:04:01 PM »
My local dealer, Cable Mitsubishi, does the same and give me a mechanic/resale discount.
1990 LS, 2" Body Lift, 33's, Dual LSD
1995 SR, 1.5 Body Lift, 33's
1999 Winter Package

MontyMcV

• I'm new here!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 05:47:38 AM »
Ditto here. I went and talked with the parts manager years ago.  Talked about things, being active in the Mitsu virtual communities.  I get the same resale price as local repair shops would get.  It pretty much equates to the best prices on the web. I don't bother shopping around for absolute best price anymore.  Not worth it, and better to support the local people.