Author Topic: Mitsubishi Owners Day WEST JULY 2018- Cypress CA - Off-Roading and Camping trip  (Read 5197 times)

twocommas

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Does the campsite allow dogs? We will have our 2 well behaved pups at MOD and would want to take them with us camping.

Shovel

• Administrator
  • POTATO
    • View Profile
    • Stuff page updated regularly!
I didn't contact Coyote Cove directly about pets because it's late,  but according to Campbase they allow pets.      We stayed at the property next door a couple years ago and had dogs, lots of people did.   

Be careful around the water though, it's not the cleanest stuff on Earth and dogs don't know not to drink it - best to keep 'em out of it to keep 'em safe. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:38:01 PM by Shovel »

twocommas

• I'm new here!
    • View Profile
Awesome! See y'all soon

TOASTY

• Administrator
  • Nonsense, Poopy Pants!
    • View Profile
 Bring me back a 2019 Sport. Blue if available otherwise silver and the options i want are the offroad package (locker, skidplates and alloy bumper) cloth interior and whatever loud stereo option. Thanks.

DONT_TREAD

• View Profile
Very funny toasty...... And yeah dogs are cool, I'm bringing mine
think for yourself, question authority

IncorpoRatedX

• Not really the
  • Administrator
  • I'm big in Japan.
    • View Profile
    • Adventure Driven Design
We meeting at 6pm at this Galvanized place Driggs mentioned or is there a more west-side outpost, like the fuel station we met at last time?

I like meeting at a place we can stock with any last minute supplied or fuel, but I'm down for whatever. Jay's flight lands around 2:30 and I should be packed and ready to go by then or shortly afterward.

IncorpoRatedX

• Not really the
  • Administrator
  • I'm big in Japan.
    • View Profile
    • Adventure Driven Design
Talked with Driggs - AZ Crew meeting at 6pm at Safeway on Estrella out by the 303

It'll be driving into the sunset so bring your shades!

440 North Estrella Parkway
Goodyear AZ 85338

Post, text, call or whatever if you're going to be delayed or if this isnt gonna work. See you all there.