Author Topic: Cleaning out my garage - Mix of Gen 1, 2, mighty max and universal  (Read 3992 times)

IncorpoRatedX

• Not really the
  • Administrator
  • I'm big in Japan.
I've got a lot going on guys, but im trying to clean out my garage to house ADD inventory, got the security system set up, getting shelving this friday... but... I've got to get rid of a TON of stuff.

I'm going to try and post at least one item or more each day, prices are fairly firm, because they're already gonna be low.

Starting with:

new-in-box Daystar Gen 2 coil spring spacers, these are 2.5" spacers, local dudes have run them, so i know they work.

They're originally for sequoia, if you want a photo and youve got my number, text me, but c'mon, i just said they're brand new in box, still have a sticker in the box. Part number KT09111BK

Buy them on the internets for $100, buy them from me for $66.69 shipped.
paypal is joshua.mead@gmail.com - first to pay gets them, if this post is still up, I still have them.

I'm terrible at replying to private messages, texts, emails and I never answer my phone if I dont know the number, so if you need some hand holding, close this tab.

Other items I have that I can think of immediately:

pair of 1994 Montero LS headlights, glass in great shape, these are the pre-97, fluted lenses. Great for a midwesterner looking to replace with some rust free southwest parts.
$88.77 shipped

1994 LS Battery tray and fender bracket, replace your rotted out rusty piece of shit, or, use it for an easy add of a second battery (dont think because I said this that I know it fits, you'll have to use your brain, if you ask me where to put it, ill reply with a really clever answer) $33.33 shipped

Aftermarket (maybe ebay?) Gen 2 94-96 LS or SR front fender flares, these puppies are hella JDM, not really, they're just some poly, maybe fiberglass, i cant tell, aftermarket flares, i'll snag a picture of these because they're hard to explain, they mount using screws, so be prepared to fuck your shit up. They're black in color and it's only the front pair, i basically want you to cover shipping on these or I will smash them into pieces and throw them away, sick of looking at them.

More to come, a lot of this will have a drop-dead date, if its not sold by the end of January, i'll be scrapping it.

If you're looking for Gen 2 parts, ive got some gray interior bits, misc handles, relays, plugs, and all sorts of bullshit in totes, i have the break them open and lay them out on the floor, so im trying to clean up the floor right now.

IncorpoRatedX

• Not really the
  • Administrator
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Cleaning out my garage - Check here for crazy deals and rare parts
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 06:16:48 PM »
Adding:

TWO sets of REAR ONLY:
High quality japanese Kill Your Back; KYB Gas-A-Just shocks.
Come get them out of my way or pay for shipping on them, $FREE.99 to anyone.
No fronts, gave that shit to my brother for his winter beater.

concealer404

• OH U MAF?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 07:03:52 AM »
I could use.... an entire grey cloth 2.5 interior, and a grey non-airbag dash.  :P
1998 Montero Winter Package (For Sale)
1994 FZJ80 Land Cruiser (Wife's)
2006 V8 4Runner Sport Edition (Mine)

IncorpoRatedX

• Not really the
  • Administrator
  • I'm big in Japan.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 08:21:51 AM »
I gave the dash and a lot of the interior to Kevin last year. I still have a number of grey trim pieces. Let me know if there's anything specific you're missing and I might have it, interior wise from that truck I think I only have one or two totes of stuff.

concealer404

• OH U MAF?
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 08:44:21 AM »
Boo hiss.  I don't think i'm really "missing" anything, besides an entire grey interior.  :P  I will peek in there and see what bothers me.
1998 Montero Winter Package (For Sale)
1994 FZJ80 Land Cruiser (Wife's)
2006 V8 4Runner Sport Edition (Mine)

Crumb

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 09:33:01 AM »
I'll take the GSX and Mighty Max for $1,000,000

IncorpoRatedX

• Not really the
  • Administrator
  • I'm big in Japan.
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 09:50:48 PM »
I'll take the GSX and Mighty Max for $1,000,000

Toasty, your generosity is legendary! However I couldn't possibly feel good about accepting money from you. How about free plus I deliver AND throw in a bag of those chips you like? Cannot wait to see the results!

Stay golden my friend.

IncorpoRatedX

• Not really the
  • Administrator
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Cleaning out my garage - Mix of Gen 1, 2, mighty max and universal
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 02:42:08 PM »
All parts are from a 1991, build date may 90

These are great replacement parts for your broken truck or great for a spare. The Gen 1 has a few weak points in the ignition system. I went turbo diesel so these do me no good. But had I kept the V6, Id want a spare of the following for expedition/overlanding trips;

Dizzy $120 shipped (MT02 aftermarket, $160 new, 1 year of use)
Coil pack igniter $20 shipped
Coil pack (New is cheap)
ECU $200 shipped
MPI relay $20 shipped

Other things available:
Set of injectors with rail and good injector harness: $100 shipped
Front timing cover: $60 shipped
Engine wiring harness in great shape: $180 shipped
Intake manifold (upper and lower): $80 shipped
Throttle body with sensors: $100 shipped
Exhaust manifolds: $80 shipped (pair)

Cylinder heads: At the least need a resurfacing. $60 each shipped, or, can have machined and rebuilt at the local shop I use (great work) and send out for total service costs + $60 shipped.

V6 radiator, $70, you pay shipping if you want it.

Engine was removed whole, block and rotating assembly is gone, everything else is available.
Front accessory plate, AC bracket and tensioner available, Oil cooler, oil pump available.