Author Topic: Overland Gear Appreciation Festival - March 9 to 11  (Read 433 times)

haolepinoy

• My Montero Hates Me
    • View Profile
Overland Gear Appreciation Festival - March 9 to 11
« on: February 02, 2018, 02:36:11 PM »
The East Tennessee Overland group is putting on a gear swap / campout-style event in early March. Here's the info from their Facebook page:

Ready to sell some of the gear you have laying around? Ready to find a great deal on some used Overlanding gear? Then you need to come on out for this event.

The very first Overland GAF will be this spring!

About: A large private farm with several fields will be opened up for you to come and set your vehicle up and sell the extra gear you have lying around cluttering up your houses and garages. We'll have camping available as well so you can camp where you are selling. Anyone can come out for one or all of the days to browse and buy! This is a great time to find some good deals on some used gear you might need. Event is family and dog friendly!

Time: March 9th to 11th! The event will start Friday at 11am and end Sunday evening.

Place: 1494 Mt. Pleasant Rd
Jefferson City, TN 37760

Cost: Shopping/attending is FREE! Day parking will be available so you can come up for the whole day or just a few hours.

Camping/booth $20 per vehicle. Register online before (paypal) or show up the day of (cash). Use the link on the event page to register in advance.

Link to register for camping and selling: https://form.jotform.com/80146657003148

Camping Details: Camping is primitive, plan to be self sufficient with water and food. (There is a waffle house and walmart less than 5 mins away from the event) This is a farm so the fields are not all level, please plan to bring leveling blocks/equipment. 2 Fire pits will be set up on the property for community use, otherwise fires are prohibited on the property (propane fires are exempt).

I've got a few wares to hock, plus we're friends with the farm's owner, so my family will probably attend. I've even got a few Montero goodies that I could sell (I'll post them up here in the FS section of the forum at some point).
'03 Montero Limited - being repaired slightly faster than it's falling apart (debatable)

Middle-earth by Montero

My Friend's Super Epic Build Thread

TOASTY

• Administrator
  • Nonsense, Poopy Pants!
    • View Profile
Re: Overland Gear Appreciation Festival - March 9 to 11
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 10:03:43 PM »
 You pretty much dominate this sub forum dude! We need to wrangle more South East guys!