Author Topic: Lemme Help You Declutter Yo Garage  (Read 465 times)

jaccox

• View Profile
Lemme Help You Declutter Yo Garage
« on: April 09, 2018, 03:03:15 PM »
I'm looking for the rear tire mount that bolts to the door of a Gen2.5 and I'm pretty positive the Gen2 would work just as well. Have a Swing-out on my custom bumper now but do not like the extra weight it adds as well as the foot or so of length. Wanting to go back to stock location for simplicity.
Also needing an idler arm, not the entire assembly but just the arm that connects the kingpin to the drag link. Mine has a terrible amount of play that needs to be gone as it makes alignment a pain as well as adds unnecessary slop that can easily be avoided. I already have the ADD kingpin and brass bushings installed in my OEM housing and by just chucking the housing you could more easily ship it to me. Mitsu doesn't just sell the arm and I'm not looking to pay for an entire assembly just to rob the arm and never used the other part.
1999 Montero. 33x10.5x15 General X3's. 4.90's w/rear locker. Full armor. ADD idler arm. ADD 1.5" complete lift. Siberiean Bushings everywhere. 150W alternator with upgraded 4 AWG leads and grounds. 2nd Battery in the rear for camping stuffs to come.

Natedog

• I bring nothing to the table.
    • View Profile
Re: Lemme Help You Declutter Yo Garage
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 03:07:07 PM »
There is that knoxville pullapart... I forgot to check the link arm for you... sorry :(
49 International KB-2
72 Dodge Colt
92 Talon AWD Auto
93 Eclipse NA (Euro Spec)
99 Montero

jaccox

• View Profile
Re: Lemme Help You Declutter Yo Garage
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 01:29:05 PM »
There is that knoxville pullapart... I forgot to check the link arm for you... sorry :(
All good not sure you'd been able to pull it in a reasonable timeframe especially in the snow lol. Surely someone has one just taking up space. Might make my way out to knoxville weekend after next Im booked at work right now sadly.
1999 Montero. 33x10.5x15 General X3's. 4.90's w/rear locker. Full armor. ADD idler arm. ADD 1.5" complete lift. Siberiean Bushings everywhere. 150W alternator with upgraded 4 AWG leads and grounds. 2nd Battery in the rear for camping stuffs to come.