Author Topic: High preformance Gen 2 3.5 radiators  (Read 781 times)

kalieracer

• I'm new here!
High preformance Gen 2 3.5 radiators
« on: July 29, 2018, 09:16:01 PM »

Calling all Gen 2 3.5l owners. We are about ready for the manufacture of upgraded radiators. I should preface this post is not for sale ad and I have already spoken to many of top custom/racing radiator mfgs about this including those in AU.

Please keep in mind that a new Denso unit is over 700 at the dealer (limited to stock on hand as it is out of production) and many of the after market Brass copper radiators are either out of production or sub par in the cooling dept. That will only leave you with cheap AL / Plastic units / Rebuilt stock units (assuming you can have yours done or find one to rebuild) or custom one offs which will cost you 1000-1500 from most any good mfg in the US.

As it sits the US MFG will need to do radiators in batches of 5-10 to make it worth while and affordable. US units include an upgraded in tank trans cooler (12 inch plate with AN fittings (Brass bar fittings included for use with stock hoses), NTP bung on the hot side. Extended brackets for both the shroud and mounts (for you body lift guys) and those looking to make a custom shroud. Internal baffle for better cooling. Also every part and material is US made. Will support 500HP. Unit is furnace brazed and tig welded. Retains stock cooling fan

If you are interested please check out the MMUSA Garage sale page or the for Sale section here